What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of file or mechanism that is downloaded onto the user’s terminal in order to store data that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
What types of cookies are installed upon accessing our website?
We use first-party and third-party cookies to improve your user experience, make it easier to use our website and show you content related to your preferences. Cookies are small information files that are downloaded onto our users’ computers to allow us to know more about how they browse our website and, therefore, be able to help them throughout the browsing process by displaying the information of interest to them.
Types of cookies
There are two types de cookies depending on the entity that manages them: first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies refer to those that are installed by our domain and are not managed by third party companies. On the other hand, third-party cookies are not directly managed by us (although in some cases they are downloaded from our domain).
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow users to browse our website or access to restricted areas thereof. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly.
- To save necessary information during a session and changes related to it as well as determine whether you are registered or not at our website.
- To monitor and analyse user behaviour on linked websites.
You can find a more detailed description below of the cookies we use with their purpose and whether they are first-party or third-party.
How can you avoid the installation of cookies?
You can delete cookies already stored on your device at any time and also change your browser settings to reject their installation. For more information to this end, check these links:
- Google Chrome: click here.
- Mozilla Firefox: click here.
- Internet Explorer: click here.
- Safari: click here.
Not accepting cookies could limit the Website functionality.